Signature Law by which you declare your wish to use the website and that you got acquainted with these Conditions and undertake to observe them. If you do not agree with and do not accept these Conditions for Use, please do not use the Website.
2. For the purpose of interpreting and applying these General Conditions the terms and phrases used hereunder shall have the following meaning:
Website shall mean a definite place in the Internet with address http://www.btc.bg/ accessible through its unique address (URL) according to HTTP, HTTPS or other standardized protocol and, containing files, programmes, text, audio, video or other materials and resources.
User shall mean any physical person accessing and using the Website and the services provided by BTC via the Website.
Malicious actions shall mean actions or inactions breaking the normal functioning of the Website, sending unsolicited mail ((SPAM, JUNK MAIL), channel flooding (FLOOD), obtaining access to resources with somebody else's rights and passwords, using system faults for the purpose of one's own benefit or to obtain information (HACK), committing actions which may be qualified as industrial espionage or sabotage or, activating virus installation or remote control systems, disturbing the normal work of the other users of the Website, committing any actions, which may be qualified as crime or administrative violation under the Bulgarian law or the law of another country.
3. Personal Information
The personal information (personal data), which you provide and/or send to our Website via electronic mail or in any other way, will be used by BTC in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Law on Personal Data Protection. Any other message or material which you send to the Website, like questions, comments, suggestions, etc. will be considered non-confidential and without right to ownership.
Through its Website BTC will collect, process and store solely and only personal information (eg. your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address), which you have voluntarily submitted. If you do not wish to collect information about you, please do not submit it.
BTC will use the personal information submitted by you in order to better understand your needs and wishes and, accordingly improve our products and services; to contact you (or another third party to contact you on our behalf) in relation to a promotion or a game, as well as provide you with information requested by you. BTC may provide to a third party general, but not individual information on the visitors or users of our Website.
In some cases BTC may automatically (i.e. not through registration) collect technical information when you connect to our Website, which is not personal information (eg. information on the type of the information system and the type of the Internet browser used by you, the name of the website domain from which you get connected to our Website, etc.).
4. Ownership of Content
The content of the Web-site, including but not limited to the whole text and all images ("Content"), shall be copy right protected. All the rights, even those not explicitly mentioned herewith, shall be reserved. The use of any Content, except the one which is not in contradiction to these Conditions for Use, without the written permission of BTC shall be explicitly forbidden.
5. Use of the Website
BTC allows you to use the Website as follows:
* You have the right to view the Web-site and print extracts of the Content solely and only for non-commercial, personal purposes and on condition that you keep all signs on the Content relating to copy right and other rights to ownership.
* You may not use images of people or places without the explicit written permission of BTC.
* It is forbidden to copy, communicate, distribute, store or in any other way use a part of or the whole Content in any form without the explicit written permission of BTC.
* It is forbidden to use the Website for sending or communicating any material with illegal, threatening, wrong, tricky, offensive, ill-treating, disgraceful, slandering, vulgar, indecent, scandalous, instigating, pornographic or religiously incorrect content or any materials establishing or encouraging behaviour, which could be considered criminal crime, could lead to civil or punitive liability or could infringe the law in any other way.
* BTC shall be entitled to disconnect your access to the Web-site in case it has been notified of malpractice in the web-site or in the cases where a user has violated these Conditions, including by means of actions qualified as malicious actions.
If you wish to use a part of or the whole Content of our Website, please contact BTC at firstname.lastname@example.org for information on the relevant conditions.
BTC aims at maintaining topical information from sources, which it deems reliable but does not guarantee that they are being such and that the web-page does not contain mistakes and the access to it is uninterruptible.
BTC does not confirm and shall not be liable for the information contained in hyper-linked websites as well as for the offered products, services and other suchlike in such websites.
BTC shall not examine the content of materials submitted and/or sent by Website users and shall not be liable for such content. BTC may at any time on its own discretion remove any material sent by a user.
BTC shall not be liable for the quality and the state of the Internet connections and for the working order of the devices providing them from your computer to the Website server.
BTC shall not be liable for any losses or direct, indirect or subsequent damages, missed benefits resulting from or relating to your access to and use of the Website.
7. Links to Third Party Websites
The Website may contain links to websites which are owned or operated by third parties, not by BTC. Such links have been provided solely for your convenience. BTC does not exercise control over and shall not be liable for the content, the personal data protection policies or the security of such sites.
8. Change of Conditions
BTC reserves the right to change, without prior notice, the structure or the Website Content and to disconnect the access thereto at any time.
It is your obligation to visit this web-page from time to time in order to be acquainted with the up-dated Conditions for Use, since they are binding for you.
9. Applicable Law
The provisions of the Bulgarian law shall apply to all issues not settled in these conditions.
Any dispute relating to these Conditions, which the parties have failed to resolve through negotiations and by mutual consent, shall be referred for judgment to the competent Bulgarian court.
10. These Conditions shall apply from 1 February 2009.